Join progressives from around the state and the midwest via Zoom to strategize and learn how to keep our elections Blue in 2022 at the Illinois Convening on Saturday, November 13, 2021.
Words That WIN: Messaging Training
Keynote: Rev. William Barber: Waking the Sleeping Giant — Poor People’s Campaign
Roadmap to 2022 – Indivisible Illinois Strategy: Jonathon Rogoff
- Calling in Rural Progressives – we see you!
- Hungry? Tired of seeing lies? Find satisfying truth sandwiches to share here
- Voting matters: Share your own voting story
- Defend our Voting Rights -Vote by Mail
- Organizing is the antidote to despair. Join us!
What’s Learned Here Leaves Here: Breakout Room Debriefs: Sarah Bingaman
“We All Do Better When We All Do Better” – Paul Wellstone
Happy Hour: Etta Worthington